What must you have in order to collect your vehicle from our facility?
Please have these things ready before coming up to the window:
- Police Department Tow Slip
- If required on the Tow Slip to show insurance or registration, please have the proper paperwork.
- Identification (License or State I.D.)
No one is permitted in the yard without having the Tow Slip from the police department and a valid State ID.
Payment Policy Options
- If the owner of the vehicle has full coverage, they need to contact their insurance company and have them contact our office.
- If the owner of the vehicle wants to pick up their vehicle or the vehicle is leaving the yard, they are responsible for all the fees.
- Payment must be made before the owner can access their vehicle or remove vehicle from yard.
- If the owner of the vehicle does not have the funds to pay the fees for the vehicle and / or does not want the vehicle anymore, they may sign over the title to Betts Garage and pay the $175 for the tow fee.
- When signing over the title to Betts Garage all fees except the tow fee of $175 are voided.
This must be completed before owner can take personals out of vehicle.
Exceptions include medication, car seats, and groceries.
Damages and Missing Personal Property Policy
Betts Garage employees are required to photograph each vehicle at the scene which includes whole vehicle, close damages, and interior inventory. We as a company do not go through vehicles nor do we encourage said behavior among our employees. If you notice anything missing or any damages on your vehicle our office staff will conduct a complete investigation into the event. Betts Garage staff will review photographs and surveillance cameras to give the owner an answer. Please allow 1-3 business days for this process.